Report Your 2010 Roth Conversions on Your 2012 Return

By |2017-05-24T13:42:34+00:00March 13th, 2013|Categories: Articles, Tax Planning|Tags: , , , , , , |

If you converted to a Roth IRA or designated Roth account in 2010 you must report (in most cases) half of the resulting taxable income on your 2012 return. Normally, Roth conversions are taxable in the year the conversion occurs. For example, the taxable amount from a 2012 conversion must be included in full on [...]