Join Gumbiner Savett Inc.
Build a Career in Accounting, Auditing & Taxation
We’re always looking for accounting and tax professionals with several years of experience. Experienced professionals joining our audit or tax practices from other firms are often surprised by the amount of diversity and options that Gumbiner Savett offers. Due to our full breadth of services, experienced hires usually find they are able to leverage the other firm practices to enrich and grow their own specialties.
- Account Manager – Business Management
- Audit and Accounting Manager – Mandarin Speaking
- Audit Experienced Staff Accountant
- Audit Senior Associate
- Junior Bookkeeper/Assistant Account Manager – Business Management
- Tax Manager
- Tax Senior Associate
Interns & Recent Graduates
We work with several colleges in Southern California to find students who may be a future fit for our team. We are proactive on campuses and participate in Meet the Firms, mock interviews, resume workshops, and our partners and staff speak regularly at career day events.
- College Interns – We offer year-round internships in our Business Services department as well as an annual Winter Tax Internship.
- Recent Graduates – We provide an extensive orientation program to help our new staff integrate into the firm. We teach new employees about firm and industry practices, firm resources and our technology. Each new staff member is matched to a “buddy” who is their “go-to” person for questions. Buddies teach new staff the day-to-day activities of the job and assist them in answering technical questions. A new graduate can work on both audit and tax to learn the full breadth of services we offer. As your professional strengths develop, you will have opportunities to focus on the practice area that interests you most.