Kevin Yardumian, CPA, CFE
Kevin assists clients with both financial statement audits and tax compliance and planning. He has extensive experience helping clients with business and succession planning, management and financial consulting, financial due diligence and M&A support. He is also a Certified Fraud Examiner and works closely with business owners to set up controls within their organizations to detect and deter fraud. He also oversees audits of employee benefit plans that fall under the Department of Labor’s ERISA guidelines.
Kevin’s clients include individuals, NFPs and middle market private companies involved in aerospace, consumer products, manufacturing and distribution, technology, real estate and construction.
Kevin is involved in several organizations including the Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation as a member of the Board of Governors and audit committee; the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners; the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants; and the California Society of Certified Public Accountants.
Kevin enjoys sports, traveling, and nineteenth century European art.
- Prevent Losses Due To Fraud, December 2014
- 3 Tips to Avoid New Phone Scams, December 2014
- Fraud Detection & Prevention, April 2014
- How to Protect Against Tax Identity Theft, January 2014
- Art, antiques investing is for long haul, CNBC/ USA Today (Interview), October 2013
- 3 Steps to Limit Identity Theft at Work, July 2013
- Minimize the Risk of Business Fraud, May 2013
- Art and Investing, November 2013
- Be Aware of Tax Identity Theft Scams, August 2012
- Simple Ways to Minimize Check Fraud, May 2012
B.B.A. in Accounting, University of Massachusetts at Amherst