Rewards & Benefits
Ranked as a “West Region Leader” by Accounting Today and “Top 200 Firm” by IPA
We offer our team members a warm work environment with challenging work projects.
Who We Are Looking For
At Gumbiner Savett, we consider our employees to be our greatest competitive advantage. We attribute our long-standing reputation for excellence to the talent, integrity and professionalism of our team members. Not only do we search for people with technical accounting expertise and an innovative spirit, we look for those who are friendly, approachable and have great people skills. We look for people who can offer our clients solutions and the perspective necessary as a business advisor.
Whether you are a college student, recent graduate or an experienced professional, we welcome your talent. We are constantly looking for motivated, bright individuals to join our team.
Rewards and Benefits
At Gumbiner Savett, your hard work is appreciated and recognized. We have assembled a competitive compensation package to reward our employees for their efforts, commitment and expertise which includes:
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 401(k) and other benefit plans
- Generous personal days off (PDO) and paid holiday policy
- Continuing education programs
- Reimbursement for CPA review courses and professional membership fees
- Incentives for green commuting (and close access to the Bergamont/26th Street Expo Line Station!)
- Casual dress