Who We Are
Gumbiner Savett Inc. (GS) is a full-service accounting firm providing audit and assurance, tax, business services, litigation support and business advisory services. Our clients range from individuals and their families to both private and public middle-market companies. Based in Santa Monica, the firm has been in business for over 60 years and is one of the largest local CPA firms in Southern California.
We consistently rank in the Los Angeles Business Journal’s Largest Accounting Firms and have been recognized by the California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA) as one of the largest employers of CPAs in the State of California.
Our size and team approach allows us to provide the highest caliber of professional service to clients in local, national and international business communities. With deep community and industry involvement, we are also on top of the latest issues facing our clients as their business advisors. We take pride in our approach to service delivery as outlined by our Mission, Vision and Core Values.
The purpose of our work is to enrich our clients’ lives by facilitating the achievement of their financial objectives and providing career fulfillment for our employees.
We are dedicated to being the preeminent assurance, tax and business advisory firm for growth-oriented businesses, middle market enterprises and high-net worth individuals in Southern California.
- A Proactive Unified Team: We take the initiative to provide optimal results for you.
- A Solutions-Centric Approach to Service: We assess your needs and understand your unique objectives so that we can deliver the right solution.
- A Pledge to Provide Market-Leading Services: We harness collective wisdom, technical experience and advanced resources for you.
- A Promise of Reliability and Accountability: We are here when you need us and stand behind everything we do.
- A Commitment to Creating Enduring Professional Relationships: We will be your life-long advisor and trusted ally.