Shreedhar (Shree) Kothari, CPA
Audit and Accounting Department Leader, Shareholder
Shree focuses on helping growth-oriented companies get to the next level with proper audit and financial reporting requirements and tax structuring and planning. He has extensive experience in working with businesses through merger & acquisition transactions and providing management and financial consulting.
He works closely with middle market, entrepreneurial and closely-held private company clients who stem from several sectors such as manufacturing and distribution, apparel and textile, jewelry, construction, food and beverage and importing.
Shree has been a certified public accountant for over 20 years, practicing in New York City and Los Angeles. He is also a cost and chartered accountant in India and is well versed with the global business environment.
He is involved in both community and professional organizations and is a former board member of the Indian Film Festival of Los Angeles (IFFLA). He is also a member of ProVisors – Professional Network Group, the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the California Society of Certified Public Accountants.
Shree enjoys tennis, cricket and bicycling.
- Smart Business Practices for Start-up Entertainment Companies, March 2013
- Closely Held Businesses: Benefits of an Advisory Board, July 2012
- The Last Word, Journal of Accountancy (interview), July 2011
- Final Entry: Close to the Limelight, California CPA (interview), September 2010
- Astute advice: Your CPA as a business advisor, Smart Business Los Angeles (interview), February 2009
Bachelor of Commerce, Gujarat University, India