Michael Reiff, CPA
Executive Vice President
Michael works with high net worth individuals and closely-held companies not only as their auditor and tax preparer but as a business advisor. He has assisted clients with day-to-day business operations as well as succession planning and exit strategies and specializes in audit and financial reporting, tax planning and compliance and business management services. His private company clients stem from industries such as manufacturing and distribution, construction, real estate, and medical management groups.
His clients include manufacturers and distributors of sportswear, sporting goods and industrial appliances. He also has many construction related clients who are contractors and material suppliers in public and private works areas.
Michael is currently in charge of the firm’s Business Services department where he supervises a staff of accountants and bookkeepers servicing the firm’s business management clients in the areas of retail, hospitality and food and wine.
Michael is a Chartered Accountant in South Africa and the United Kingdom. His is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants.
- A Business or a Hobby?, March 2015
- Retirement Plan Options for Your Business, September2014
- Deferring Taxes for Your Contracting Business, October 2013
- Using the Right Accounting Software for Your Business, July 2013
- Don’t Pass Up Midyear Tax Planning For Your Construction Business, August 2012
- Optimize Your Capacity and Your Money, May 2012
- A Blueprint For Strong Cash Flow, May 2012
- Accurate Record Keeping Will Save Large Tax Penalties, November 2011
Bachelor of Commerce, University of KwaZulu-Natal (Durban)