Jon Shoemaker, CPA
Jon works diligently to assist his middle market private company clients in accounting and auditing matters. He is also in charge of the firm’s not-for-profit practice. As a partner in the audit and accounting department, Jon has managed and led numerous international accounting and income tax engagements and is well versed in small and large scale audits. Jon also has significant experience with internal control projects.
Jon’s hands-on approach to service delivery makes him a trusted advisor to his clients. He is focused on working with CFOs and entrepreneurs in various sectors with specialties in manufacturing and distribution, internet commerce, not-for-profit, and employee benefit plans.
He is a member of a number of professional organizations, including the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants; the California Society of Certified Public Accountants; and the BKR International Manufacturing Group.
- Tax Deadlines for Non-profit Organizations, April 2015
- Independent Audits for Nonprofits, August 2014
- Not-For-Profits and Trnsparency, August 2014
- Are Your Workers Employees or Independent Contractors?, January 2014
- Non-profits and Accountability, July 2012
B.A. in Business Economics with an Emphasis in Accounting, University of California, Santa Barbara