Jill Massey, CPA, MST
Jill specializes in tax planning, compliance and tax controversy for construction, manufacturing, real estate, and nonprofit organization clients. She also works with individuals and their multi-generational families.
With extensive experience in all areas of tax compliance and consultation, Jill focuses a significant part of her practice on partnership taxation and real estate investments. Due to her knowledge of the existing tax laws and current changes, she has increased her clients’ taxpayer deductions and has represented them before the IRS and FTB with great success.
Jill also assists clients with long-term tax planning strategies as well as their day-to-day operations.
Jill has been instrumental in leading much of the firm’s tax department staff training, mentoring and evaluation process. The process has been highly successful in creating a seamless delivery of service to clients from staff at all levels.
She enjoys hiking, swimming, and trips to Australia’s Gold Coast.
- U.S. Supreme Court Strikes Down Maryland’s “Double-Dipping” Income Tax, June 2015
- Tax-Deferred Exchanges are Popular Again, January 2015
- Final Tangible Property Repair Regulations, February 2014
- To Shred or Not to Shred….Business Paperwork, July 2013
- Eight Reasons the IRS May Flag Your Tax Return, March 2013
- Why S Corporations Might be Right for You, February 2013
- Should You Consider a Non-deductible IRA?, February 2013
Jill is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, as well as the California Society of Certified Public Accountants.
M.S. in Taxation, Golden Gate University
B.S. in Accounting, Chapman University