Jerrold (Jerry) Kahn, CPA, MST
Jerry specializes in helping clients in the areas of investment analysis, tax planning, tax compliance and wealth transfers. His clients include closely held businesses and high net worth individuals and families involved in industries such as manufacturing, distribution and real estate.
He has both regional and national firm experience, having worked at Arthur Andersen early in his career.
Jerry is involved in a number of professional organizations. He is the president of the Los Angeles Chapter of the San Diego State University Alumni Association; he is the founder of Pinpoint – Professionals Involved with Networking; and he is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, and the California Society of Certified Public Accountants.
He enjoys sports, biking, and hiking with his family.
- Important Tax Aspects to Mutual Fund Investing, July 2014
- Six Questions to Ask Before Borrowing Money From Your Closely Held Corporation, July 2014
- 10 Ways to Prepare for Retirement at Any Age, November 2013
- Be Careful With Your S Corp. Status, August 2013
- Tax Benefits of Alternative Fuel Vehicle Refueling Property, May 2013
M.S. in Taxation, San Diego State University
B.S., San Diego State University