Amit Jain, CPA
Audit and Accounting Principal
As a member of the firm’s audit and assurance department, Amit has extensive experience working with privately held clients in the real estate, retail, manufacturing and information technology industries.
Amit provides comprehensive solutions for his clients’ audit, accounting and other financial reporting requirements. He specializes in working with real estate funds and residential properties, SaaS companies, and distributors. Amit is also a member of the firm’s Quality Control committee.
Amit is well versed in closely working with the Big 4, national firms, CFOs and controllers on special projects such as due diligence for client acquisitions and the restructuring of accounting systems.
He has worked at BDO India as an audit manager and has over 10 years of experience in assurance and accounting both in the United States and in India.
- FASB Issued Proposal for Consolidation of Variable Interest Entities, July 2017
- An Update On: Statements on Standards for Accounting and Review Services (SSARS) 21, July 2016 (presentation)
- Borrowers to Experience New Revenue Recognition Reporting, November, 2015
- What type of financial assurance does a lender really need?, July 2015
- Private Companies May Receive A Break on Variable-Interest Entity (VIE), August 2013
Amit is a member of a number of professional organizations, including the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the California Society of Certified Public Accountants, and the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Bachelor of Commerce, Delhi University, India